Mike Simonsen of Altos Research and I discussed housing on “Top of the Mind”.
Here is webpage: Looking for Risks in the Future of the Real Estate Market
• Bill McBride shares why he started the Calculated Risk blog
• How Bill predicted the 2005 housing bubble
• What risks does Bill foresee in the future real estate market?
• Why are there fewer houses for sale, and is it a problem?
• Millennial home-buying trends
• Bill’s predictions for the second half of 2022
• Real estate trends outside of the US
• Why sellers should wait for multiple offers instead of taking the first one
• What’s the next big shift in the real estate market?
• How the remote working trend is impacting the real estate market